About Bodies Under Construction
"WE PROVIDE a TREATMENT approach THAT IS WITHOUT MEDICATION, SURGERY, SIDE EFFECTS, BUT GIVES SUSTAINABLE RECOVERY, STATEGIES FOR SELF MANAGEMENT AND a BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE."
At Bodies Under Construction, we help people in Berkshire and London get back to living the life they deserve. Which means a life free from painkillers, where you don’t have to worry about bothering the doctor, and can do and enjoy all of the things you love, without the fear of pain holding you back.
To hear inspiring stories of hope for a future free from pain and stiffness, as well as perseverance and triumph over the “painkillers and rest” advice.
Meet Some Of Our Past Patients And Hear Their Stories...
I suffered a fall, whilst skiing in the Alps. Fractured my tibia, luxated my patella and also sprained my ankle - a helicopter ride, emergency surgery, time in a wheelchair and that's when Bodies Under Construction took over. They assess each individual and their injuries and work with them on a one-to-one basis. If it wasn't for that very unique approach I wouldn't be here today. So tomorrow, 140 miles, 15,000 feet of climbing and I look forward to it thanks to everyone at Bodies under Construction.Greg Mid 40's, Chiswick
I was going to Physiotherapy at another clinic for over a month and it wasn't doing anything because if it was hurting they didn't have me do anything at all, just ice it and it was just really, really frustrating. When I came to Bodies Under Construction they showed me that I could still do things with my knee if I just learned how to do them properly and they showed it was just a symptom of a bigger issue and I really appreciated that, the holistic perspective. I feel like I can finally lift again. I’m back to the gym and I'm stronger and happier than when I walked in to see them initially.Maria Mid 30's, Putney
Who We Are?
We are at the heart of what is now the fastest growing “Specialist Physio, Pilates and Wellness Clinic for men and women of all ages, but especially for those in their 30’s 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, 70's and beyond, who want to keep active and who love to be healthy. We assist with musculoskeletal injuries of kids as well. Starting as young as 6, to teens up to 16 years old.
Can You Relate?
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. At Bodies Under Construction we hear this all the time… People who come to see us have often:
- Thought the pain would go away on its own - but it didn’t.
- Paid several visits to the Doctor, only to be told to 'rest' and 'take some painkillers' - then weeks later go back to see the Doctor again, only to be prescribed MORE rest, and an even stronger dose of painkillers.
- Been put on a month long waiting list after being referred to see an NHS Physio. Then, after waiting so long to be seen - were given a sheet of exercises which did nothing to ease the pain quickly -if at all!
- Tried a few YouTube exercises, but those exercises either didn’t do a thing to help or aggravated the pain making it 10 times worse.
- Thought it would be a good idea to rest because the pain was so bad, but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight.
- Been told by a family member or friend that 'everybody gets aches and pains as they get older' - making it easy to accept it’s 'just a part of life'.
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of these things have happened to you - we would love to help - and invite you to book a call to talk with one of our specialist team members at one of our clinics in Bracknell, Chiswick, Putney or Windsor. This way you can find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING - because when you know what doesn’t work - you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best outcome.
Founded By Leslie Abrahams
Leslie Abrahams is a well-known Specialist Physiotherapist, Pilates Instructor and Educator. Leslie founded Bodies Under Construction over 12 years ago and has been helping people just like you for years. Bodies Under Construction is a place for people who want to keep active and love to be healthy so they can get the most enjoyment out of life!
We believe people of all ages should have exceptionally better access to great care to help them stay active, mobile and free from painkillers.
Leslie is a trusted health expert and regularly lectures and presents on modified exercise post-injury. 87% of our custom is from returning clients who love to come back and top up their health, self-referrals via word of mouth, friends and family ‘tip-offs’, as well as GP and Top Surgeon recommendations.
(Great news: you DO NOT need a formal referral from either to access our service – just call up and do it yourself. Whenever you are ready).
Unsure If Physio Is Right For You?
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy, Pilates and Wellness team at Bodies Under Construction can help you live with less pain - and get you back to feeling great again - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free “Taster” Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy. Particularly those that are unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
We Love To Help People:
- Keep active - so you can run after your kids all day, take your grandchildren to the park with ease. Enjoy a nice round of golf, run or even walk - anytime that suits you.
- Stay free from painkillers - so you’re not always reaching in the cupboard for pills to ease the pain whenever it strikes. Painkillers are no good for your long-term and don’t actually do anything to fix the problem - they just mask it.
- Avoid or minimise the risk of surgery - we’ll help you get to the cause of what’s going on quickly - often inside 30 minutes, so you don’t have to get to the point of having to face surgery to fix it.
- Find out what’s wrong - we’ll help give you peace of mind and ensure that your problem is corrected and healed properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery.
- Get more enjoyment out of life - so you can enjoy quality time with family and friends that aches and pains can steal from you. Finally get a good night sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
We love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain...
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our Physiotherapy clinics in Bracknell, Chiswick, Putney and Windsor, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Services available at Bodies Under Construction
Supervised Rehab Exercise
Womens and Mens Health
Strength and Conditioning
Gait and Running Analysis
Private and Duet Sessions
Sports and Remedial Massage
Health and Beauty
- Nails, Eye lashes, Facials and Waxing. (Bracknell Only)
Where We Are
Bodies Under Construction
The Riverside Club
Chiswick W4 2SX
020 8747 4029
Bodies Under Construction
254 Upper Richmond Road
Putney SW15 6TQ
020 8788 7804
Bodies Under Construction
Royal Berkshire Health Club
Nine Mile Ride
Bracknell RG12 7PB
013 4448 9398
Bodies Under Construction
69 Osborne Road
Windsor SL4 3EQ
017 5386 6274
Tip: In person, “one-on-one” appointments with Specialist Physio’s, Multidisciplinary Therapists and Pilates Instructors are available from 8am – 8pm Monday to Thursday( Fridays up to 6.30pm). Saturday 8-3pm and Sundays for Pilates by appointment only. Appointments are pre-booked and can be arranged by calling our individual venues or by using our online booking system. Please note we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy on all appointments.