If you’re frustrated by your lack of progress and concerned at being forced to live with Foot or Ankle Pain, then you’re right to be looking for advice.
Are you’re fearful of placing your foot on the ground each time you get out of bed on a morning, or, you go for a simple walk and find your foot and ankle doesn’t want to move like you need it to do?
It could be that you’re already experiencing symptoms in other parts of your body such as your knee and or lower back since your ankle pain began? If it is, you’re not alone and this is common, but it most certainly ISN’T healthy or normal and you must seek proper advice.
If You Are Currently Living With Foot and Ankle Pain, Can You Identify With the Following?
- You’ve suffered with pain and or stiffness in your foot and ankle for longer than 9 days that shows no signs of going away on its own.
- You’ve been told (or have a sneaky suspicion) that what you’ve got is Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, an Ankle Sprain or you’ve had a recent Fracture In your foot.
- You’ve tried the GP but all that he or she has offered was rest or painkillers but secretly you know that neither is the best way forward, or the one you want to take.
- You feel a sharp pain under the ball of your foot when you step out of bed on a morning, or at the back of your heel, that only begins to ease 20 minutes or so and after you’ve “got going”.
- You damaged your ankle weeks or months ago from a fall or twist, and since it has become very stiff... meaning you’re in lots of pain or discomfort when you twist or turn, or walk over uneven ground.
- You’ve no idea what’s happened or why and you’re just concerned, maybe even worried, that it isn’t going to go away any time soon, and you’d just really like to know EXACTLY what has happened, and how long it will likely take to heal, and what can be done to sort it.
If you can say “YES” to any of those, then we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physios at our Bracknell, Chiswick, Putney or Windsor Clinics to find out what can be done to help you.
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do to Get Rid of MY Foot and Ankle Pain?”...
Well, here's 3 things you can do:
- 1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that their foot and ankle pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse.
- 2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your foot and ankle pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises - the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon.
- 3. Get real, “hands-on” Physio - Physio is proven to help people with foot and ankle pain. In fact at Bodies Under Construction we commonly see people who come in after having multiple ankle sprains, that could have been avoided if they received the right intervention and completed a rehabilitative approach in the first place. If your foot pain affects your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends - Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Bodies Under Construction (clinics in Bracknell, Chiswick, Putney and Windsor) can help you live with less foot and ankle issues - we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at one of our clinics:
Note: This Free “Taster” Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or sceptical about Physiotherapy - unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done - without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Bodies Under Construction Help You Get Rid of Your Foot & Ankle Pain - In the Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
- We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness - often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Knee pain once and for all - often inside 30 minutes
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly - and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery. After injury it is important to restore full range of movement in ankle and work on balance and proprioception
- We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that foot and ankle pain has stolen from you
If you want to know what it costs - and what availability we have at our clinics in Bracknell, Chiswick, Putney and Windsor, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: