Why Do Pilates With Us?
- We have studios in Bracknell, Chiswick, Putney and Windsor.
- We do Private, Duet and Small Group Reformer Classes (Max 4 clients) at all our venues.
- These sessions are all performed on specialist equipment in the Pilates studio. Like the Reformer, Trapeze, Table, The Pilates Chair and Arc Barrels.
Have You Been...?
- Recommended to do Pilates by your doctor or other health professional?
- Seeing great reports in the media about how Pilates has helped others recover from all kinds of Physical problems, like Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Knee pain, Postural Problems, or Post Surgical intervention?
- Wanting a change from the usual gym activity and you feel the need to do less impact by cross training on the Pilates equipment?
We Also Do
Clinical or Physio-Led Pilates. The majority of our Physio’s are also Pilates Instructors, trained through, APPI Pilates, Basi or Polestar. We can include a Pilates rehab approach as part of your Physiotherapy plan of care.
There are no membership fees, contracts or upfront costs. You can choose to pay - as- you go or buy blocks of sessions. Our best and most popular option is our auto-renew pricing plan.
Here's What to Do Next:
You may have lots of questions and we’d love to talk to you. Fill in your enquiry below to book a call back from us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone and if you want to enquire about cost and availability. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best and see whether we’ll be the right fit for you.
**The form below should be used only if you are a NEW Client**
EXISTING clients please navigate to the contact us section on the website.
“Fill Out the Form to Request a Complimentary Call Back from One of Our Pilates Experts”
Get Some Solid Advice Given to You Over the Phone for Free...
If you want to get going straight away, register an account and purchase our fantastic Private intro offer. Create an account during the purchase process. A pop up will open. Once you've created an account( make sure to opt in to communications so we can send you info and reminders) minimise the pop up by clicking on the X on the top right of the pop up and then proceed to booking your first session. At the initial session with us you will spend the first few minutes filling in a health questionnaire, which will help your instructor to plan the session based on your individual needs. It is essential for us to get to know you, understand your baseline and goal set accordingly.
What to Wear
You will need to wear comfortable clothing, which enables your full range of movement. Clothing without excess zips and buttons is best as these can damage our equipment. Shoes are not required, most of our clients will choose to work in socks however if you prefer bare feet, this is also fine. We have disinfectant wipes we use on the equipment after use.