- Have you been putting off seeing someone for that back pain or stiffness that you thought that you would just “have to live with” because you didn’t have time to deal with it?
- Are you unable to come into our clinic to get help in person?
- Are you travelling and want to stay on track with your treatment progress made?
- Is your work schedule really manic and you cannot commit to an in-person appointment?
Guess what?!? Seeing one of our Physiotherapists has never been easier thanks to our Virtual Physiotherapy. We will talk, listen, educate, guide, and support you on your wellness journey to get the outcome you looking for. If you confused about what to do why not connect with us on the phone. Click on the link below and a member of the team will call you straight away.
We understand that you may have questions about Virtual Physio. Here are the answers to some that we get asked the most:
How does Virtual Telehealth Physiotherapy work?
It’s really simple! It is just like a standard visit except we aren’t physically there. Instead, you get to see and talk to us on your computer screen from a location that is convenient to you. You will get the same level of care that you have come to expect from Bodies Under Construction. Once you schedule an appointment, we will email you a link. This will either be through software we use called Doxy.me, Zoom or Skype. We’ll send you full instructions on what to do. This will include, setting up your space for the video consult and guiding you through all the technical aspects of making an efficient call possible. At your appointment time, simply click on the link and you will be speaking with a Physio in no time.
Who is Virtual Telehealth Physiotherapy for?
Virtual Physio is for everyone! We know that your time is important and sometimes it just isn’t possible to actually come into the clinic for treatment, Virtual Physio is the perfect option. We know that you have things that you want to do and we are here to help you achieve those goals. Whether it is relief of back or neck pain that has been nagging you, guidance on how to improve your workouts, or practical advice on how to improve your running to finally complete that 5k that has been one of your goals, we are able to help and guide you every step of the way.
What will my session look like?
Most of your session will look much like what you are used to in your typical Physio session. It will begin with a conversation to gain an understanding of your history, symptoms, and goals. Your therapist will then bring you through an examination just like they would if you were in the clinic. From there they will have an understanding of what is going on and develop a plan of action to help you reach your goals. Following your appointment, you will receive an email summarizing your session including your diagnosis and your individualized plan. Your therapist will include your Home Exercise Program so you can continue with your exercises and plan.
What will you do if you cannot do hands on work?
“Small hinges swing big doors”. Most are our Patients are pleasantly surprised how great they feel following a Virtual Consult and would not have thought that small changes, advice and movement can have the effect it does. We know how much manual therapy (dry needling, myofascial release, and soft tissue mobilisation) can help improve outcomes; this is why we often utilise it in our treatment sessions. While we cannot provide it virtually, we are able to teach you several strategies that you will be able to do it yourself. Thereby empowering you and giving you the confidence to get better, fast.
Want to make sure we would be a good fit first?
we can help you first before any commitments are made? Then the Free Telehealth Discovery Visit is likely a good place to start for you. Apply below and one of our team members will be in touch to help you get scheduled
"How Can Choosing Telehealth With One Of Our Specialists At Bodies Under Construction Get Rid Of Your Pain... In The Next Few Days?
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
- We can help you find out why you're still struggling with this pain or injury, and why your previous treatments failed to address the real issue.
- Pain can “suck” you of energy and limit a peaceful night's sleep, we can help you enjoy sleeping again and live with more energy each day.
- We can find and address the root cause - so this pain or injury goes away and stays away!
- Then, we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises and/or stretches that will speed up your recovery.
- We can help you put an end to needing to take all of those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term.
- We can help you get off medications, not have to get that injection, and never have to consider surgery!
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that pain has stolen from you.
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
Who Is This NOT For?
- You expect a magic pill OR quick procedure that will be a quick fix to your pain and not willing to work at helping yourself.
- You are only looking for generic Google exercises or YouTube videos and not open to REAL, long-lasting solutions to put an end to your pain.
- Getting out of pain is not a priority to you.