Terms & Conditions
Pre-registration is required for all sessions including filling out a basic health questionnaire.
We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. The full fee for the session will apply if appointments are cancelled within this 24 hour period.
Payments to be made by cash, cheque or credit/debit card at the time of your appointment, (cheques must be accompanied by a cheque guarantee card and made payable to Bodies Under Construction Physio or TLC Physio Limited). We use Mindbody Online to process transactions through this website. You will be redirected to their interface to conclude any transactions. Please note that when you create your account with us online, please click that you have accepted the terms and conditions of purchase. Details of these terms are available when you create your account.
All payments made are not transferable and no refunds of payments made are possible.
Private Medical Insurance
We are covered presently through all major insurance companies. You will be given an invoice and receipt so that you can make a claim off your medical insurance if applicable. This applies to all insurance companies except Bupa UK and Axa PPP.
Due to our clinic contract with Bupa UK and Axa PPP, we will submit invoices for treatment directly to them, provided you have authorised treatment in advance. Bupa International clients, can claim on their policies for our services however, they will be required to settle with us directly. Please note we may request card details in order to take payment for your excess on your policy. You may also pay this in advance if you prefer.
Please ensure that you follow recommendations by your insurance company, as most require you visit your G.P. before they will approve any Physiotherapy sessions for you. You will be given an authorisation number for your treatment that you must include in any correspondence.
Please contact us for more information about claiming through your private health insurance or visit our prices page for further details
We run a pro-active debt management service. We will attempt to collect any outstanding funds that you are liable for. Should any amounts remain outstanding for 60 days or more, the account will be passed onto a debt management agency. Please note that this could adversely affect your credit rating, and may make it difficult for you to obtain credit in future.
Pilates Studio terms and Conditions:
Pre-registration is required for all sessions.
A minimum 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or reschedule all private and group sessions or the full charge for the session will apply. All missed appointments will be charged for.
- All sessions are open to Virgin Active and Non-Virgin Active members. Applies to the Riverside Club.
- Each pilates session will last for 55 minutes. Due to staff requirements, instructors may change at short notice, and we cannot guarantee that you will have the same instructor for scheduled groups sessions.
- All private and group sessions are booked on a first come first served basis. Bookings can be done in person at the studio with one of the staff or via the telephone or email, or via our online system. If you are on the auto-renew program your sessions are booked in advance for you, but you can change the scheduled classes yourself as you require via the online booking system.
- Payments to be made by cash, cheque or credit card at the time of booking sessions, or via our online system (cheques must be accompanied by a cheque guarantee card and made payable to Bodies Under Construction).
- All payments made are not transferable and no refunds will be allowed.
- A time restriction of 3 months on block 5 and 6 months on block 10 bookings applies. Any remaining sessions must be taken within this time. Once expired management reserve the right to activate these again at their discretion to allow clients to use the sessions. However, refunds are not possible.
- If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to finish at the appointed time.
- Sessions may be frozen for medical reasons only and on receipt of a written letter from your doctor. Time restrictions apply for block sessions. See note 6 above.
- Please accept that you exercise at your own risk. Bodies Under Construction Pilates is not responsible for any loss or damage occurring on the premises. Please note that group sessions are not suitable in the early stages of an injury or rehabilitation, and as such participants will be encouraged to have one-to-one sessions. Pre-natal clients need to ensure that they have medical clearance to perform exercise. Post-natal clients are able to attend sessions 6 weeks following a normal birth and 10-12 weeks following a c-section, but this will be at the instructor's discretion, based on medical clearance by your doctor.
- Due to the hands on nature of pilates, we ask clients to bring clean socks and wear clean workout gear. No studded clothing, zips or buckles please. Where necessary bare feet will allowed in the studio, but equipment must be cleaned after use, using the appropriate wipes available in the studio.
- Please remove all jewelry as these may damage or get stuck in the equipment during use.
- The management and staff have the right to request any client who is unsuitably dressed, or whose behaviour is disruptive, to leave the premises. Please note under no circumstance do we tolerate or allow abusive behaviour or language directed at one of our staff members.
By clicking using our online store you confirm you have read and accepted our terms and conditions. Please note that returns and exchanges are accepted for Purchases within 14 days of the purchase date, provided the item is returned in it's original packaging and unused. For damaged or irregular items, please return the item and we will happily exchange it for you.
Return items to Bodies Under Construction, Riverside Health Club, Dukes Meadows, Chiswick W42 SX. Please ensure you get proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for lost items in post. We will handle return postage to you, but the cost of posting items back to us will be covered by you.
Price Structure Explanations Pilates
Single and Block Purchases
You can pay as you go or purchase blocks of sessions on an ad hoc basis. This however, is not the best option as it is the most expensive and we cannot guarantee your space in a set class at a set time. Classes will be booked according to the amount of credit that you have. This means that someone else can book your slot if you are not quick at securing the slot well enough in advance.
Auto-Renew Block Package
This Auto-Renew Block Package guarantees a specific space in a class - your regular space. You become a Pilates member of Bodies Under Construction. You are not in a set contract but your card details are safely and securely kept on our system so that payment can be taken when your class credit runs out.
What does this mean for you?
- Your space is confirmed, booked ahead, until you inform us otherwise.
- Your nominated card is automatically billed only when you run out of credit. A reasonable time frame for the sessions to used is applicable. Typically 6 months from date of purchase.
- An email will be sent to you when another payment is taken
- You can change your billing card at any time by changing the details yourself online
- No Contract. Cancel Auto-Renew anytime. However upon initial setup, one auto-renew must run. If cancelled within this time there will be a fee payable to match the price difference between the Auto-renew and the Drop in rate.
- You can cancel any classes provided you give us at least 24 hours notice of cancelation
- You can manage your cancellations online
- You don’t run into arrears on your Pilates account.